How to smartly approach a full redesign of your website, based on what your users really want
Take your existing site and learn exactly what works and what doesn't, so you can redesign and improve it.
You'll learn how to combine web analytics, heatmaps, visitor recordings, user testing, and more to make design decisions that are backed up with evidence.
This course will teach you to avoid guessing at what your users need. Most importantly it will mean you don't launch something that flops.
There’s lots of data out there but you don’t need masses of numbers and expensive software to improve your designs (in fact you only need to install two pieces of tracking code on your site). This course will teach you what to pay attention to and when.
Taught over 19 video lessons, featuring:
Part 1: Introduction
- The aims of the course
- The framework for a successful redesign
- Map your users' journey
Part 2: What
- How to find out what is happening on your site
- Track conversions with funnels
- Get detail with page data
Part 3: Who
- Understand who your users are
- Use audience data to see who is really visiting
- Surveying your users
Part 4: Why
- Learn why users behave the way they do
- Understand how pages peform with heatmaps
- Using visitor recordings to spot behaviours
- Setting up remote user tests to understand motivations
- Running and analysing remote user tests
Part 5: How
- How to solve the problems you've spotted
- Get inspiration through competitor analysis
- Quick and early design tests
- Get your prototype in front of people with guerrilla testing
There will also be downloadable and printable resources to help you gather your evidence.
Sign up as an early adopter
It will launch in January 2018 but if you register today you'll get 20% off the final course price of $55!
I'll send you updates every few weeks too (you can unsubscribe whenever).
Why take a course from me?
The framework I teach here is what I've spent years doing for my clients, as a successful startup UX design consultant.
It also takes a deeper look at content introduced in my Evidence-Based UX Design Guide and taught in my classroom workshop, Data-Driven UX Design on a Budget.
Here's some feedback from students of that workshop:
- “Really engaging as Matt built up the structure of his thought process. It makes perfect sense.”
- “Really comprehensive course. I feel like I really got my money's worth. Learnt heaps. Great pace.”
- “Very useful for me to finally get started with analysing and testing my designs and ideas. Great examples, tool recomendations and demos.”